River's Edge Urban Academy

Homeschooling 4 kids ages 9, 6, 4 and baby while working as a postpartum nurse and lactation counselor.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

First post in almost a month!
And I am too tired to say much but... My work is going to send me to a week long breastfeeding education conference!!!!!!!!!! I am so thrilled! It is in town so I won't have to be gone overnight but will be very busy with the full days of speakers and other education and three hours of homework a night!!!
I will get the credential of certified lactation counselor at the end. Which doesn't mean much as it is fairly poorly defined, but the big thrill will be a full week learning more about my most favorite thing.
Yay!
Peace.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    Katy, that is so exciting!!!!

    Will you come over after the next baby is born and help council me after the engorgement hits?

    {hugs}

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Katy

    Its good to see you "on" again. I have missed reading your blog. I am very excited for you.

    Marianne

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger KatyM said…

    Anne: Thanks, I will pay close attention for new ideas on engorgement. Glad to read on your blog that you are feeling regular movement.
    Marianne: Thanks! It is good to be back, summer is just too much outside fun to make for consistent blogging but I am sure I will get back to it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home