River's Edge Urban Academy

Homeschooling 4 kids ages 9, 6, 4 and baby while working as a postpartum nurse and lactation counselor.

Sunday, August 08, 2004

I feel like I have been working alot and I have also been enjoying reading a CCU RN's blog. These two things have really combined to make me look around and have to admit that people are a whole lot weirder than I ever expect them to be. Even when I feel that I have learned that people are all very different and odd, some patient or some experience teaches that they are capable of even greater weirdness than I ever imagined possible. Sorry, can't share the details about my weird patients, but check out this blog if you like things medical, it is awesome.
http://www.codeblog.com

PS It is 1:46am, I have been home for over an hour and I am still shaking my head over how totally bizarre some people are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home