River's Edge Urban Academy

Homeschooling 4 kids ages 9, 6, 4 and baby while working as a postpartum nurse and lactation counselor.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

So do you punish them when...
...your almost six year old sneaks into the school pile and does one more math worksheet, after you told her that she was done for the day????
She also does all the problems when I tell her she only needs to do the first two rows or whatever. What a weirdo! :)
Nerd confession: I used to do the same thing, only more along the lines of reading the whole 1st grade reader in the first week of school.
Must get off computer, must clean up house for Usborne books party tomorrow. Oh yeah, I mean for the party that takes place after I get home from the Apple Orchard 50 miles away. Why do I do this to myself???? :)
If anyone reading this would like to buy some books through me here is the link (though I can never make a hyperlink)
www.ubah.com/L1059 and then you click on enter bookstore then my name is on the right side.
Peace Out Yall!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home