River's Edge Urban Academy

Homeschooling 4 kids ages 9, 6, 4 and baby while working as a postpartum nurse and lactation counselor.

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Why My Husband Rocks Part 2
He did the homeschooling today while I worked a day shift (actually attended a class). He said, "Wow, that takes a long time. I don't know how you do it!"
After I got home, I returned some phone calls, had a snack and went to bed for the next 6 hours, as I had only gotten 3 hours of sleep the night before and then got my flu shot at work, so I felt yucky.
So he was home all day, got a little help from me for two hours and then had the kids for the whole rest of the day, till bedtime. He didn't complain or let the kids bug me, he just made dinner, cleaned up and did it all.
Don't worry, this isn't going to turn into an homage to Ryan blog, but I am lucky to have him and have been thinking about it more as we approach the big 1-0. More than one third of my life, by the way.


1 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger KatyM said…

    I had Ryan read this post and his only comment was, "Why aren't you going to turn it into an homage to Ryan blog," He thought that sounded like fine idea. Punk!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home