River's Edge Urban Academy

Homeschooling 4 kids ages 9, 6, 4 and baby while working as a postpartum nurse and lactation counselor.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Gulp!
Today our neighbor came over. He is the one who started Ryan and I thinking about this moving to the country thing. Turns out he has a verbal agreement to buy the place he went to look at last week. They are hoping to move by mid September!

And today we made appointments to go look at three places next weekend. All are within 100 miles of the city. All have over two acres of land. All have some trees around them and all are in our projected price range.

But we are not moving till Spring. We are just looking.

I have also put in an online application to a hospital closer to all of these houses and submitted an online app for morgtage preapproval.

This is all feeling very real. And very much like something that grownups should be handling, not jme! Don't get me wrong, I'm excited and happy but I also have about a million butterflies having convulsions in my stomach when I think about actually packing up and leaving my home of seven years and embarking on a whole new kind of life.

Gulp.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    Oh my gosh! That is exciting! It makes it all sound so real!

    Keep us updated. I hope you don't go too far away... :-)

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am not that great of a writer and will probably ramble often. I also think things in my life can be pretty boring and since I am trying to update every day (or every second day) abt payday cash advance a lot of the posts will be pretty lame. Thanks for stopping by.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home