River's Edge Urban Academy

Homeschooling 4 kids ages 9, 6, 4 and baby while working as a postpartum nurse and lactation counselor.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Great Days
Yesterday Ryan, the kids, and I went to the Y. We all did the climbing wall. Joss got to the top for the first time, as did I! It was really fun. I was completely unaware of what a work-out I was getting as it was so exciting and scary. When I reached the top they told me to LET GO of the wall and grab onto my rope. It was weird that even though I intellectually knew that they had me, I still had a hard time letting go of the wall!
After that I worked out and Ry played with the kids in the kidgym. I was then lucky enough to get the evening off work so we just bummed around and watched the StupidBowl.
Today we got up, did school, went to the Y and came home for lunch. My dad met up with us and we all went to the Science Museum together. It was great. We saw Mt. Kilimanjaro at the Imax, checked out the Mississippi River exhibit, the Chinasaurs and the collections area.
I went 4.4 miles on the elliptical today in 40 minutes. Go me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home