River's Edge Urban Academy

Homeschooling 4 kids ages 9, 6, 4 and baby while working as a postpartum nurse and lactation counselor.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

1st post in almost 5 months...

What's new? Well, lots.

We got moved into our new house and have now been here for about 2 1/2 months.
We moved about a week after we found out that I'm pregnant!
So here, I sit, in my new house and 16 weeks pregnant! The new house is awesome, lots and lots of space and in a super-convenient neighborhood. We turned one of the bedrooms into a school room though we still seem to end up around the dining room table together!
Homeschooling continues though I feel like the last six months haven't been my best work as a hs mom due to working so much and selling the house and then the 1st trimester nausea and exhaustion.
I seem to be getting into that magical 2nd trimester period of feeling basically fine but not being all big and uncomfortable yet. Hoping to redeem myself somewhat hs-wise before baby comes along in mid June.
Baby news: I have questioned if I was feeling baby flutters for about a week and a half now and tonight had lots of little taps and bumps in my tummy that I am almost positive had to be baby.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    Katy, that's fantastic!!!! I've been thinking about you, and wondering how you were doing, and thinking that I should invite you guys over. I'll have to send you an e-mail and figure out where your new "here" is. LOL

     
  • At 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

Post a Comment

<< Home