River's Edge Urban Academy

Homeschooling 4 kids ages 9, 6, 4 and baby while working as a postpartum nurse and lactation counselor.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Purple Hair
Well, if this isn't worth breaking blog-silence to share, then what is? Jossy and I are now the proud owners of newly dyed brilliant, rich dark purple hair. We just did the backs of our hair, like the bottom 1/5. My hair is up in a pony right now and I think it looks super cute. I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I think we both look adorable.
In related news, I am attending a Professional! Development! Day! at my work today and have been specifically instructed NOT to wear jeans. NahNah they didn't say NOT to have purple hair!
I can't believe people think I am a grown up.
Have an awesome day!

Update: I sat next to two of my managers at the PDD. Not so cool...
It's okay, I just don't like them to be any more aware of my existence than absolutely necessary. Now I think they have definitely noticed me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home