River's Edge Urban Academy

Homeschooling 4 kids ages 9, 6, 4 and baby while working as a postpartum nurse and lactation counselor.

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

BTW: (Warning total bragging about the intelligence of my child ahead)
Jossy is totally figuring out the divided by 1 and 2 tables and multiplying up to the threes. She keeps asking me questions about it and has figured out that multiplying is like adding over and over and keeps using toys and milk caps and anything around to figure out problems that she poses to herself. We always compare dividing to sharing candy. I think this is so fun and cool. She gives me a lot of reassurance that even if I am not always the perfect teacher that she will keep learning. I love teaching and learning with my kids!!!
So I should maybe get off the computer, huh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home