River's Edge Urban Academy

Homeschooling 4 kids ages 9, 6, 4 and baby while working as a postpartum nurse and lactation counselor.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Bambi's Revenge

Dang! I was searing a venison roast today when I got a major grease burn on my L hand. Right now I am still in near-unbearable pain despite taking 800mg ibuprofen and 2 tylenol #3s! Joss is heartbroken because she was looking forward to doing the climbing wall with her Gym N Swim class all week. She was so psyched to show off her ability to climb to the top. Baby is heartbroken because I will not sling him around on my hip like he wants me to. Zeff is coping pretty well! :)
Thanks to my dear friends who offered to help me through this. I plan to spend tonight in a drug-induced haze and hopefully feel better by the AM.
Ryan was able to come home and take over for me so I am actually pretty lucky.
Oh, yeah, and now I am up to date on my Tetanus shot. Lucky me.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home