River's Edge Urban Academy

Homeschooling 4 kids ages 9, 6, 4 and baby while working as a postpartum nurse and lactation counselor.

Monday, February 28, 2005

FLU
Ryan and I are both down with it. The kids did a very nice job watching themselves today. Ryan and I attempted to take turns napping, but would often collapse before the other person would get up. So Jossy earned $2 watching the baby and Zeff played I-don't-want-to-know-how-many hours of his Tonka Construction computer game. I thought the TV would spontaneously combust after so many hours of being on but it didn't.
Hope we feel better tomorrow.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Vous avez un blog très agréable et je l'aime, je vais placer un lien de retour à lui dans un de mon blogs qui égale votre contenu. Il peut prendre quelques jours mais je ferai besure pour poster un nouveau commentaire avec le lien arrière.

    Merci pour est un bon blogger.

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just came across your blog about adoption infertility and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about adoption infertility so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by adoption infertility

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's true, we're all a little bit lazy from time to time. And winter is coming. So you're right, as usual, it's time for snowthrower review to make our life just a little bit easier!

     
  • At 5:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

Post a Comment

<< Home