River's Edge Urban Academy

Homeschooling 4 kids ages 9, 6, 4 and baby while working as a postpartum nurse and lactation counselor.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

My Life On A Rollercoaster
We went and saw THE HOUSE. It was indeed lovely and perfect and even better than we thought it would be. And on the market NOW, as opposed to in the FUTURE, which is when our house will be ready for the market. For forty-eight insane hours we actually thought we would madly finish all our projects over the next two weeks. HAHAHAHA!
When we came to our senses we realized that we just cannot possibly get things together that quickly. So...if the house is there in January, it is SO OURS. And if not then there will be something else (I say as my inner four year old screams and kicks her feet, "NO!!! WANT THIS HOUSE!!!!!!!"). But really, I believe in fate and if it is meant to be, it will be there in 4 months and if it is not then I will try to have faith that there is something better out there for us.
So that is what I do nothing but obsess about these days.
Do you think checking the online MLS listing three times a day to see if the status has changed to pending will keep other people from trying to buy my house? I will do it just in case.
Once again, written way too late at night and not edited.

9 Comments:

  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    How exciting! and it's smart to keep believing that if this one doesn't work out, something better will!

    good luck.

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where is it Katy?

    Marianne

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    That is exciting!

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Tenniel said…

    I hope it works out - it will in the best possible way for your family I am sure.

    Also tag you are IT over on my blog!

     
  • At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I plan to buy adobe photoshop offered for very low price at http://www.software-cheap.net but they sell it without the box and manual. Now i want to know what's there so special in the manual taking in account that i've been working with photoshop?
    any feedback please?

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi guys!
    Nice to meet you all. Just wanted to say hello!




    ------------------------------------
    www.easy-web-host.org

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good day! 

    what is your favorite color of....mine is pink!

    By the way, I love that too!  How did you find that?  

    See you soon! Girly Girl 



    see how I make free money with paid online surveys

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello! 

    what is your favorite thing that oprah said about hawaii?

    Wow, I've found the same to be true too!  How did you find that?  

    See you soon! Girly Girl 



    see how I make free money with paid online surveys

     
  • At 4:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Your blog seems to be natural and helping other to develop his desire which is significant for him. With the help of Quickly buy my house needed persons can get his results easily.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home