River's Edge Urban Academy

Homeschooling 4 kids ages 9, 6, 4 and baby while working as a postpartum nurse and lactation counselor.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Update: I am 30! It is my B-day today, also my grandpa's 80th today. It would be quite auspicious if baby would choose to be born today (I am 38.6 weeks) but I doubt that will happen.
Further update: planning homebirth!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy and peaceful with this choice. I had so many worries and concerns about another hospital birth; it feels so right to have this one at home.
I am done working and we quit any sort of formal homeschool at the end of May. I would like to have this baby next weekend as it works out best with the timing of my bf/cousin and for my dh.
That's it for my scintillating insomniac ramblings, maybe I will update again in another five months!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home